the YuYu the YuYu

Another Masterpiece

Adam, no matter what you make, you always amaze me. Cant wait for the next one.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This was also one of my favorite Beatles song

Whats even funnier is that I picture the song in my mind exactly how you made this animation. Hell, I was even thinking of doing this song awhile ago for flash. Oh well.

You did an awesome job on this. This made my day.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3

Great story

What is wrong with you people who gave this a bad review. Before you write how satanic the author is, watch the rest of the acts on the main website. Just because a person doesn't believe in God, doesn't mean he's satanic.
Also, for people who think he is making these every week. He's not. Here made this series a couple of years ago and is putting it on newgrounds right now.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Holy Crap

That is really some good music you got their. Im impressed. Here is mine. I think the ending is pretty cool on the one i made.

888999959-4-989888886-6-----99989----
101-101b525052505250----7-8-7-8-4---
30308---8-6-bbb-4---4---a---a---4---c---
aaac-----a---a-9-222-1---222-878-0-4-0-4-1---
6-6a887-888-----013-013---3-7-6-888-8789---3a----

Hope You like It.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

I liked you man

What the hell made you do that? that was not cool man. Dont ever do that shit again!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Domo is...THE SHIT

Man that was one freaky ass awsome game. But you said that there were so many hidden stuff in the game. I beat the game 3 times and all i got was a magic stick which changes bad guys into chickens and the indian's big dick which he flashes at me. Whats up with that