the YuYu the YuYu

Another Masterpiece

Adam, no matter what you make, you always amaze me. Cant wait for the next one.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This was also one of my favorite Beatles song

Whats even funnier is that I picture the song in my mind exactly how you made this animation. Hell, I was even thinking of doing this song awhile ago for flash. Oh well.

You did an awesome job on this. This made my day.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3

Great story

What is wrong with you people who gave this a bad review. Before you write how satanic the author is, watch the rest of the acts on the main website. Just because a person doesn't believe in God, doesn't mean he's satanic.
Also, for people who think he is making these every week. He's not. Here made this series a couple of years ago and is putting it on newgrounds right now.

Broken Saints CH 23 Act 1 Broken Saints CH 23 Act 1

Very Well Done

For those of you who think he is making these every week or so. HES NOT. He made this a couple of years ago and is putting it up right now. ALL the chapters are on his website. Theres 24 of them so for all the people who hate these, theyll be over soon. If you want you can go see the last chapters go to the website.

Broken Saints CH 21 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 21 ACT 3

Whats wrong with you people

to the people who gave this a bad review, you wouldn't know a good story if it bit you in the ass. Even though I didn't want to see this as well, I just started watching these and these are amazing. But if you can't stand watching this, then don't watch any of these anymore. besides theres only a couple of chapters left.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

Amazing

This is one hell of a story you got there. I think its grear. But where is chapter 1?

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

Not as Good

Sorry, but this isn't as good as what Brandon DiCamillo did on CKY4. Maybe if you made them move a little bit more than just keep doing the same thing, it could of been better.
BRANDON RULES!!!

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Im speechless

I am so glad that he finished his mission, even though he died himself, he got the job done. I want to shake your hand if i ever get the chance to see you.

Krinkels responds:

go to colorado, I'll be there.

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

Heres my thoughts

To me, this was a great pice of flash work that you did. Although i kinda found some tiny flaws (but this is just my opinion). sometimes you see sonic and shadow's body get round, you should try to keep them skinny like in the game, also sometimes sonics nose gets a little to big. other than that i liked it a lot. what do you think?

Arrogancy: Chapter 4 Arrogancy: Chapter 4

That was amazing except..

I have a problem listening to their voices, it just doesnt seem that their voices are good. They were reacting to things a little strange. Like how he screams when he's powering up, it sorta sounds like hes whispering loudly.
Other than that, it was amazing.